North Idaho Sprinklers has over 30 years of irrigation experience. Whether designing, repairing, or installing we use only the very best materials, superb customer service, and proven installation methods to ensure the highest quality of workmanship and the best possible customer experience.
Our installation professionals have over 25 years experience installing high quality irrigation systems. We hand select every component to ensure the best system for your specific landscape. We stand behind our designs with a full three year coverage warranty. Our trenchless installation method results in the least obtrusive installation possible for your established landscaping.
In other words….when we finish a job our goal is to leave almost no evidence that we were ever there.
Also included in every installation:
5 year warranty on parts and labor
1st years winterization and startup services
initial backflow certification
North Idaho Sprinklers’s service department offers superior sprinkler service for both residential and commercial customers. We service and repair all brands of sprinkler and drip irrigation systems. Our service technicians are fully trained and our service vehicles are fully stocked and ready to service all types of systems.
Typical repairs include:
- Sprinkler head repair
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Design and equipment upgrades
- Rain sensor installations
- Controller repair and troubleshooting
Service Call Rate – $75
Rain Sensor included in every installation
A rain sensor determines whether or not enough rainfall has occurred in order to skip an irrigation cycle. The electrical connection between the sensor and your sprinkler system controller is interrupted when a certain amount of rain triggers the sensor. The sensor breaks the electrical connection so that electricity cannot flow to either the sprinkler valves.
- Saves Money. Whether you pay for city water or spend electricity running a pump, the money you save over time will more than pay for the rain sensor.
- Extends Sprinkler System Life Span. Irrigation systems are made up of moving parts. If the system parts are utilized less frequently (during the rainy season), they last longer.
- Protects Water Resources. By limiting the over use of your sprinkler system, rain sensors reduce excess water run-off that carries fertilizers and pest control chemicals into our shared water supply.
- Conserves Water. Less water is wasted when less supplemental water is needed for your turf and in your garden